I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

07 December 2008

Ick


~~~~ Sick

I tried so hard to keep from getting sick. Okay, maybe not as hard as I originally intended but I seriously didn't want to get sick this year. Major suck.

There are potentially four reasons that I got sick. #1. Friday night for my birthday we went out to Balcony for the drag show. During the night I used the restroom. #2. That same night we went to Alexander House for dinner and Laura came with. Laura was sick. #3 Last night Austin and I went out to play in the snow. #4 I spent the night with someone who was sick. Combination of the four? All-in-all poor life decisions? You be the judge. And yes. I would define most of the choices as poor life decisions.

On the bright side being sick means sitting around all day watching movies with Austin. Did you know? Obama will be a good president because he won't go after the mutants? Yeah... we're watching X-Men 3. Despite my throat hurting it's days like this that I truly enjoy.

1 Free for All:

MABrock1980 said...

I just got over being sick. That was possibly my own fault,too, though for less interesting reasons. Hope you're better for Christmas.

Oh, and a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!