I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 August 2008

My Review: Breaking Dawn


~~~~ Groggy

So I have officially finished Breaking Dawn and here's what I think. Like Twilight? Read New Moon. Like New Moon? Read Eclipse. Like Eclipse? Stop right there and pretend they lived happily ever after. Breaking Dawn was a pretty substantial disappointment. The book is divided into three separate sections and the first and second books broke my heart. I was confused, frustrated, and so irate the entire time I could barely read. Ever fifteen minutes or so I had to set the book down and walk away. It just hurt so much. The third section was harking back to the original Twilight and I was pleasantly surprised compared to the other two but the foul taste of the rest of the book still lingered. I won't give away any spoilers just in case but I have to say, I'm gonna be pretending the "saga" is a trilogy from now on. Some of my friends are contemplating returning the book in protest and while I can't say I'm willing to go that far, I'm tempted to pretend those 756 pages didn't exist.
? Not so much...

Currently Listening: The Last Song I'm Wasting on You - Evanescence

0 Free for All: