I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

26 June 2004

1st Entry

So I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. I got this website off a friend from Council of Elrond. I think I better talk to her and get some info on this deal. I loved her blog so much I had to check it out for myself. Once I get this thing figured out I know I'll be on a role and I won't be able to stop adding things to this site. I may have gotten a song on this blog but I don't know if it uploaded right. I think I may need to convert all my realplayer files to windows. Oh well, I had that problem with my pocket pc and I got that figured out. I think I may need to change my font colors. I don't really like them. I'm in the learning process right now, I'll figure it out. I always say I'm computer illiterate but I think I'm not as bad as I think I am *teehee* The only thing I can't do is write HTML codes. If I really wanted to I could get Tom to help me though (my boyfriend) maybe I will someday. I'm still not tired but I know I should be going to bed soon (it's 12:30). If I don't I'll sleep all tomorrow then not be tired Sunday night and it'll turn into a horrible cycle. I think I'm gonna go PM my friend about this place then curl up on the bed in the computer room. Maybe a change of venue will help me sleep better!

0 Free for All: