I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

27 June 2007

Hanging Tough, Staying Hungry


~~~~ Rejuvenated

Made a new playlist today. I'm planning to use it to workout. Yaaay! I think I want to start running. That should be interesting! We'll see how long it lasts but by the end of the summer I'd like to be able to run the path. Yeah. Right. The new library opened a few days ago. It's pretty nice. I've been checking out the Smallville series to save on my new external hardrive (named MaryJane). I've also checked out the Complete Short Stories of Graham Greene and Watership Down by Richard Adams. Finished Avalon by Stephen R. Lawhead. It was pretty good. Right up my alley! Read The Destructors by Graham Greene today. Verrrry interesting! Now about 25 pages into Watership Down. So far, so good. Thanks Donnie Darko!

Here's the Playlist:





Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Mad World - Gary Jules
Ordinary - Train
Gifts and Curses - Yellowcard
Learn to Crawl - Black Lab
We Are - Ana
The Blood of Cu Chulainn - The Boondock Saints
Tomorrow - SR-71
Prelude 12/21 - AFI
Fighter - Christina Aguilara
Here It Goes Again - OK Go
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Stronger - Britany Spears
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Holiday - Green Day
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence

I didn't say they wouldn't be corny... some of them but I think it'll get me moving every morning. I'm ready to change my life.

0 Free for All: