I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

10 December 2006

Nervous twitching, Fingers curled.


~~~~ Dorky

I am officially done with any and all forms of Western Civilization! The exam certainly could have gone worse. I rocked out the essay. Feudal societies bias!!! Thank you Kilbreath. And as a props to Dr. Thurston I even threw in a reference to Russian feudalism! hahahaha. The id's probably could have gone better but I normally feel that way and end up doing okay. I might have fudged up the Peasant's Revolts a little. I couldn't remember what exactly the Magna Carta had to do with them so I made it very general. Oh well, it could have been worse. Plus, I got a glance of quell'uomo so I'm pretty happy. I've just finished my World History paper too. All I need to do is hop over to the computer lab and print it off since that class literally broke my printer. I'm hoping if I put a new ink cartridge in it'll be okay but they're sold out of cartridges at Shirver and I have a gift certificate for Staples at home so I might as well just print things off with my Mulaa and not buy more ink until I get home. The only other thing I'm gonna worry about today is studying for Arabic alittle more. Saleh emailed me today telling me to make him proud on all my exams! Seriously, I'm gonna miss that man sooo much! Four more exams. No worries, right?

0 Free for All: