I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

18 December 2006

Hand in hand they stumble into the story


~~~~ Indifferent

Well... break. It's been nice so far. Lots of relaxing, lots of people seeing. Haven't gotten to see Chanda yet because she's sick. Boooo. Really though, I haven't done anything. I unpacked and I've been reading a lot. I really don't want to work but I know I should call Tumbleweed. Perhaps I'll go pick up a Starbucks application tomorrow. Just to see what happens. If that doesn't work I'll go back to Tumbleweed after the Holidays. Because, I mean, I'll still have 20 days here! Sigh. Yesterday Carolyn and I went to see In Pursuit of Happyness. It was okay. The only way I liked it was to remind myself that it was a real story. Then we drove around and hunted for inflatable holiday decorations. hahaha. The best one? An inflatable carosal that went round and round. Yes! I can't wait to go see Eragon with Chanda.

0 Free for All: