I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

22 October 2006

Visit the Zoo and Letters From Hogwarts


~~~~ Exanimate

My window keeps fogging up and it makes me nervous. I really don't want a wet room again... PLEASE!

Yesterday I went to the zoo with Brian! It was so random. We went into the reptile house and I talked to the boa constricter... just like Harry Potter :) But that Boa Constricter was from Madagascar... not South America. Oh well!

This morning Lindsay and I went to breakfast and it was the first time I didn't leave a tip... ever. The chick was potentially the worst waitress I've ever have. Oh well, Bob Evans is over rated... I guess.

It's gonna be a crazy busy week. (Don't make fun of my OCD!)
I know. I'm weird. But now that I've mapped out my week it seems possible. I hope I get home at a reasonable time after Spamalot just because I KNOW I'll be out half the night for the Flogging Molly concert. Oh well, it's all totally worth it!
Monday:
9 - 1: Class
1 - 2: Smoothie
2 - 3: Class
3 - 6: Work (Classics, Western Civ, World History, Geology)
6 - 6:30: Dinner
6:30 - 8: Finish Work
8: Fleece Pillows
10 - 11: Rec
11:30 - Shower


Tuesday:
9: Arabic
10: Language Lab
11: Italian
12:30: Laundry
12:30 - 3: Work (Western Civ, World History, Geology)
3 - 4: Rec
4: Shower
4:15: Dry Hair
4:30: Make-up
4:40: Dressed
4:45: Do Hair
5:00: Leave for Spamalot!

Wednesday:
9: Arabic
10 - 11: Rec
11: Shower
12: World History
1: Smoothie
2: Geology
3: Leave for Flogging Molly!

Thursday:
9: Arabic
10: Uhhh, yeah go back to bed...
Sometime today I'll need to: Do Italian Homework.

Friday:
10: Classics
11: Language Lab
12: World History
1: Lunch
2: Geology
3: Work (Classics, World History, Geology)

I kinda want to start wearing make-up again.

0 Free for All: