I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

07 August 2006

These Last Two Weeks Can't Go Fast Enough


~~~~ Annoyed

I understand that my 2003 Ford Focus was a bit of a financial surprise and that I should help pay for it. In fact, I don't think I'd have it any other way. But to leave a reciept on the counter with a note saying "Your total is..." Is tacky and in bad taste. Plus, she's charging me for my damn arm brace. Oh well, now she can pay for my keyless entry and I won't feel bad about not wearing my brace. It's just the pain it produces in my elbow is not good, healing pain. It's bad, only-making-it-worse pain. I don't think any of thise would bother me if someone would have just sat down with me and said "okay, well, we've done the math and the amount we agreed for you to pay is..." Not leave me some reciept like an unpersonal sales rep. Grrrr.


But the car is cute :) I've named him Tre.

Today I have LOTS of shopping to do to get me ready to go back to school. Seriously I have the longest Wal-Mart list EVER! It's gonna take me hours in that dreaded store. But this year I'm taking my handy dandy PETA cruelty free guide to try to buy as many products not tested on animals as possible.

0 Free for All: