I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

17 August 2006

I woke up with despair


~~~~ Distressed

It's official. The creepy dishwasher has now been elevated to stalker-status. Number of times he's called me? 8. I should have never given him my phone number. He asked for my school address so we could keep in touch and that made me kinda nervous. I told Lori about him and she told me she thought he was engaged!!! He's also been in at least two major fights. It was then and there I decided he wasn't getting my real last name and address. I made up a last name, gave him last year's mailbox, didn't bother to include the entire address, and made the zip code one number off. Last night he gave me a greeting card that said I'd be missed more than I know. Then he wrote me a poem about roses being beautiful. Ummm, I don't know this guy! He doesn't know me! Seriously that card is appropriate for a couple who has been dating for several months. Not for two people who don't even know each others last names. The night he gave me the card Lori and Ashley had to take all the dishes back to the dish room because I wasn't brave enough to go back there. This kind of shit doesn't happen to me. I'm not pretty enough to have a stalker! He's called once tonight. He left a voice mail asking me how I liked the card and to call him back. I have no intention of calling him back but what would he expect me to say? I'm just hoping after a few days when I don't call him back and when he gets his first letter back as an unknown address he'll get the idea. I know it sounds harsh and there's probably a nicer way to do this but I'm just so distressed I don't know what to do. I've just never experienced anything like this before I don't know if it's normal or not. The card was definitely not normal. I just hope to get out of this as quickly as possible.

Edit Yeah, just found out, he still has a girlfriend! Maybe the next time he calls I should answer and yell "I know you have a girlfriend! Stop calling me!"

0 Free for All: