I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

05 March 2006

Oh No...


~~~~ Caffinated

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Okay, so Me, Steffie, and Lindsay decided to go to Starbucks and use the wirless to get some music and I think I've had entirley too muchh caffine today because I'm freaking out!!!

She likes me because I'm a vegetarian. I'm not a strict vegetarian though. I eat beef. And pork. Aind chicken.

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh....

0 Free for All: