I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

21 February 2006

No Day But Today


~~~~ Distressed

I don't know why but it was so much easier to post to modblog... hmmmm. Oh well.

This was a good weekend. Saturday we went to the basketball game (we won!) and then to Pizza Hut. Lindsay and I got one of those new pizza with the little bits on the end. It was pretty good. It turns out that Steph's parents randomly had decided to come down so we had a car at our service this weekend which was a pleasant surprise. Sunday we went to the mall. I was so proud of myself because I didn't buy anything. Then we got back and had dinner at Bob Evans before Lindsay and I went to see Brokeback Mountain again *pleasant feelings* Today we got up early and went to Wal-Mart. I got more bottled water so I don't have to waste my meal plan on Fiji Water yet. After Wal-Mart I realized that I have so much more time when I wake up earlier on the weekends so I decided I'll do that from now on. Lindsay and I have a pact. We'll have our alarms set for 10:30, and when they go off we'll call each other to make sure we actually get up. I can't believe it's only 7:00 right now.

My day tomorrow goes like this:
8:15 - Wake Up
9:00 - History Class
9:50 - Get Declaring Minor Form From Upham
10:00 - Go to Library
12:00 - Italian
12:50 - Get Smoothie and Go Back to Library
2:00 - English
2:50 - Meet With the Head of the Classics Department to Declar my Classics Minor *Cheers*
4:00 - HOMEWORK!
5:15 - Dinner at Panache With the Girls

After Panache I need to do more Homework and Laundry and then Laura is taking me to Wal-Mart so I can get RENT!!!!!!! *YaY* It comes out tomorrow!!!!

NO DAY BUT TODAY

0 Free for All: