I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 January 2006

This is the End


~~~~ Sad

Tomorrow I go back to Miami. I'm kinda sad but kinda indifferent. Most of my friends at home are almost looking forward to going back to school but most of my Miami friends are kinda sad to go back. Maybe it's also because most of my friends at home have another week home before their school starts again. I think I've just gotten lazy. Going back to school requires work and doing homework. Booo! But oh well, nothing I can do about it and the sooner I go back the sooner I get to come home.

I really should think about packing. I haven't done much but I do have things a little organized and daddy's running some errands to get some last minute things I've forgotten. I figure if I start packing by 8:00 tonight I should be ready to go on time. My iPod isn't ready. It failed the battery test and now they have to put a new one in. They have to order the battery, then replace it, then they have to get around to calling my house which seems to take a while, then my parents have to get around to going up to legacy village, and then they need to ship it to me. I won't have my iPod for a while. I'll give it a week then I'll call the Apple store to see what they have to say. It takes forever to talk to anyone when you call but it'll be worth it to have my LuLu safely in my hands again.

0 Free for All: