I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 November 2004

Some of the Stress Gone but Something Else Here


~~~~Dirty

The first weekend of South Pacific is over and I'm actually quite sad. I'm gonna miss rehearsals and the time I spent with Bryce and Billy. T.P. is supposedly real mad at rail because the boilers got shut off and we're instantly the ones to blame. *Grrr* it wasn't our fault. We didn't do anything. I hate that. Oh well, we'll see how things go in Zoology tomorrow. I'm actually kinda hoping Billy gets on tonight. I have some things to talk to him about. Brittany's coming home Saturday and we're making plans to meet up after the show. I want it to be Saturday right now. I just want a lot of time with my friends lately. We went to CW's after the show this Saturday and stayed until 2 am. It was great. Probably the best part was driving to and from with Billy. It was nice to spend some one and one time with him and it was fun to sing Beetles songs with him. Overall I'm beginning to remember why I dated him when we were in edgewood and I hope we don't fall away after South Pacific is over this year. This week will probably stink. I'll just want it to be over so it'll probably drag on and on... never to end! I even have absolutley nothing to do on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's gonna be real weird and I don't think I'll like it. I hope I can just hang out with my friends all week!

0 Free for All: