I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

12 July 2004

Favorite Smell?

Yup that’s right, what’s your favorite smell in the whole world? I’ll have to go with spring. I love that smell when the world’s warming up after the snowy no goodness and it just makes me want to have all my windows open all the time.

Summer gym’s still in full swing. We went to some camping ground and canoed in a puddle (she claimed it was a lake but I guess we’ll compromise and say a pond). But I was ok with it because we got out real early. Then Chanda, Andrew, David, and I went to Primos Deli for lunch.. that was a pleasant suprise. Then I came home, took a shower, and went grocery shopping with Tom. We bought some cookie mix and we’ll be making them someday, probably tomorrow or Thursday. Wednesday is my big camping trip. That’ll be interesting since I’ve never even slept outdoors before. Well, I have to go to work in half an hour so I think I’ll go relax until then. Later!

~Elentári

0 Free for All: