I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

16 July 2004

Back in Summer Gym

Yeah I’m back working on more slideshow stuff for summer gym. But the upside is today’s the last day!!! Yay!!! I’ve finished the slide show so here I am chilling and waiting to go home. We went camping two days ago and it was the first time I’ve ever slept outside. So that was an east A in gym and now I can proudly say I’ve never taken a gym class in the high school. Or a health class either but that was correspondence so that was even in the school.

Today I’m going to the movies with Tom. I think we’re going to see the Notebook. Is it any good? I’m not sure if I want to, I’m not really in the mood for a mussy love story. Maybe we’ll see Spiderman 2 or Farenhieght 9/11. We’ll see… I HATE the freshman boys in this class, it makes me feel bad for the future of this world. They’re all sooo immature (I mean we’re talking middle school here) and they don’t listen to authority. I hope 4 years at this high school whip them into shap.

We’ve been working in the PAC a lot lately and there were two really cute boys playing in the band that Carolyn and I have been sending secret notes to. They responded last night! Their names are Ken and Connor and they happened to not actually be twins but a year apart (Ken just turned 19 and Connor’s about to turn 18). They’re going to the University of Dayton and Ken is studying engineering and Connor is studying anything and everything music. They’re really nice and I hope we have more opportunities to talk. I’ll probably blog tonight too since I’ll be sitting infront of the sound board all night with nothing to do.

Well, now I have to go put away camping equpiment. Later!

~Elentari

0 Free for All: