I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

20 October 2006

I'd Wait Here Til Then


~~~~ Hopeful

What a week. I've gotten so much done. The only thing I have left is a Geology reading and a few World History readings. I can get that done after Geology today and then I won't have homework this weekend! Yay! I went to the Rec four times this week, just like I wanted, and I got everything else I wanted done done. That'll make up for the less-organized week I'll have next week. What with Spamalot and Flogging Molly I won't get to the Rec as much as I want. Oh well. It's worth it.

I had no Classics class this morning. It was nice. Except for Mom called at 9:30! Oh well, shit happens. Supposedly my slippers should be here today. Normally the post comes at 1:00 so I'll probably run and get them after World History. Because I can! Because Wells is sooo close! I heart living in this area of campus. It's very addicting. My window is absolutley soaking wet but nothing else is so I guess it's just condensation. It makes me kind sad though because I can't see through it and my rooms looks sad :(

Yay for soft pretzels! :)

0 Free for All: